This dual-motor desk frame allows you to find that much needed healthy balance of sitting and standing throughout the long work day. It has a lift mechanism driven by hidden-drive internal multi-motors for an adjustable desk frame only and requires a separate purchase of a tabletop with a recommended length of 40” to 90”, width of 24” to 44”, and a thickness of 3/4” and greater. Assembly is an easy-to-do process and we include all the necessary hardware to get your desk frame put together and mounted to your desired desktop.
• Lift mechanism driven by hidden-drive internal multi-motors
• Duty Cycle: 10%,Max. 2 min. on/18 min.off
• Elegant, energy-saving controller touch screen with customizable settings for desired user heights
• Programmable alarms settings for helpful reminders to stand or sit throughout your busy day
• Adjustable frame length to fit your desired table top size (see description above for recommended minimum and maximum tabletop sizes)
• Anti-collision technology
• Built-in cable management rack stationed below the steel desk frame helps keep cords protected and organized.
Actual Desk Frame Measurements and Specifications:
• Min height: 25"
• Max Height: 49"
• Width: 40" to 68"
• Max Speed: 1.5" / second
Note: Table top desk worksurface is not included. We are working on providing a worksurface to match.
Pricing includes FREE SHIPPING.